- Non-invasive instantaneous Blood Pressure Continuous Monitor
- Wrist measurement, Calibration free
- The volume clamp methodology
- High accuracy
- Device component: Monitor, Wrist unit
THE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF PRODUCTS:
- No trauma, no complications such as infections and thrombosis
- Continuous monitoring stroke blood pressure, blood pressure waveform and its instantaneous changes
- Get real blood pressure directly without any calibration, quick and accurate measurement
- Disease-resistant body agitation ability
- Not affect the patient body blood circulation and nerve conduction for a long time using
No special skills
- Without expensive consumable materials, thereby greatly reducing the patient burden
- Under low perfusion state can still be measured accurately
Blood pressure measurement performance metrics
(For adults, according to the SP 10 standard on AAMI the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation)
- Range of measurement：15-300mmHg
- Measurement accuracy：average error ＜±5 mmHg, standard error ＜±8 mmHg
- Pulse frequency measuring performance metrics： range of measurement： 30-250 bpm measurement accuracy： ±2bpm
- Adopts LCD, blood pressure waveforms and stroke (or set the number of cardiac average).
- Systolic pressure, diastolic blood pressure, average pressure can real-time display.
- With functions of transfinite alarm, data storage, trend review.
- With data output interface, in order to connect the central monitoring or hospital clinical information.
- The domestic and international hospital in the vast majority of cases still use the cuff based on auscultation method, and oscillo graphic method (also called oscillation method) of non-invasive blood pressure monitor.
- Due to these traditional blood pressure monitor can only measure blood pressure value discontinuously.
- Surgical room
- ICU, ICCU
- Birth room
- Anesthesia room
- Medical research institute and research Departments
- Arterial blood pressure (adults) patients
- Continuous monitoring and pulse rate measurements